- City Government Overview
- * Official City of Salem Web Site *
- City Clerk (official)
- 93 Washington St., (978)745-9595
Functions of the City Clerk's Office, including vital records, elections, voting, and general historical information pertaining to the City of Salem, City Hall, and the Council Chamber.
- Southern Essex District Registry of Deeds (official)
- 45 Congress Street, Suite 4100, Salem (978)741-0201
As an "office of record", we record, index and preserve documents that affect property in Essex County.
- Recreation Department (official)
- 401 Bridge Street, Salem, (978)744-0180
Our goal is to provide residents of all ages with fun and engaging experiences. Salem's parks provide a place for residents to gather for citywide festivals, as well as public and private events.
- Recycling and Trash (official)
- All information about recycling and trash collection in Salem, including FAQs, yard waste and Christmas tree collection